War of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry

2 posters

Go down

Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Empty Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:42 am

The helicopter containing Ryuu, Fisk and Lucy flew over the lowest gate in brostis... only to be attacked by the guards on the gate. The helicopter spun out of control and right before it crashed, Ryuu grabbed Frisk and Lucy and jumped onto the roof of the nearest building.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Job/hobbies : I'm a comedian. Don't make me shit on your coat o-o
Humor : You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Character Stats
LP:
Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Left_bar_bleue630/630Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Empty_bar_bleue  (630/630)
SP:
Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Left_bar_bleue195/195Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)

https://waroflegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Empty Re: Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry

Post by Lucy Black Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:40 pm

"Well I guess you wont be using that helicopter anymore. To bad they just didn't stop to see who was on board. Maybe I could have gotten us in while still keeping your vehicle." Fisk said while brushing himself off and fixing the dents in the gauntlet on his right arm.

Lucy Black

Job/hobbies : Role Playing, yay
Humor : I had four cookies, then I eated one, then I only had four.

Character Stats
LP:
Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Left_bar_bleue200/200Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Left_bar_bleue105/105Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Back to top Go down

Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Empty Re: Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Ryuu dusts himself off. "I didn't care much for the helicopter. I just wanted to get... that." Ryuu pointed at a little silver plant surrounded by a group of gelatinous beings that was in the direct center of the arena. "If we concentrate our energies together, we should be able to beat them even though they're above our level."
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Humor : You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Character Stats
LP:
Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Left_bar_bleue630/630Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Empty_bar_bleue  (630/630)
SP:
Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Left_bar_bleue195/195Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:17 pm

"Laden, the Graceful September. Eibon, rise!" Fisk commanded, Eibon rising from the ground and shooting the same sticky liquids it used on Ryuu in their fight together. "Even if they are made of water themselves, this will mix with their genetic signature can fuse them where they stand. We have a few minutes to stack some damage on them."

"Well, I'll just make sure you two don't die, then." Lucy said while sitting on the roof.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Left_bar_bleue200/200Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Left_bar_bleue105/105Special Event: Gathering the Silverthorn Berry Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:00 pm

Ryuu smiled. "Well, if they're stuck then..." He jumped off the roof and rolled into his landing. "I'll just grab the berry and run!" He started to run towards the enemies.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:02 pm

"Tch. Don't get hit." Fisk said to himself, although loud enough for Lucy to hear him. She only watch Ryuu run after the plant while Eibon followed close behind. Just in case.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:08 pm

Ryuu rolled between the first two enemies, reaching into the plant and grabbing the small red berry inside. He stood up and held it up. "I got the Silver---" He was cut off because the ground started to shake. "What the f---" a hole started to open in the ground. "I think this isn't a safe spot to be right now..." Ryuu said as he jumped over the now-frightened enemies and started to run back towards the building, a crater opening up behind him.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:11 pm

Eibon vanished, only to appear again beside Ryuu.

"Well, this seems interesting enough." Fisk said, eying the crater. Lucy was in her own world, staring into the sky. She had no clue about the impending doom about to befall Ryuu.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:28 am

The berry threw the summon far away from Ryuu right as he tripped. The crater stopped growing and Ryuu was able to grab onto the edge, the berry radiating energy in his hand. "Should I eat it....?" He popped the berry into his mouth and felt a magical energy flow through his body. When it stopped he felt a power he had never known before and his feet were standing on something going up. When the movement stopped, he noticed he was standing on a staircase leading into the ground.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:36 am

Fisk shattered his summon and jumped off the rooftop. He called to Lucy and she jumped into her arms. Even though she would live from the fall and heal, it was better to just be caught. The two walked to Ryuu, looking down the stairs.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:44 pm

He looked down them as well. "I feel a strong magical energy from down there."
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:59 pm

"Are you going to chase it?"

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:03 am

He shrugged. "All depends on if you and Fisk are up for it." He looked down the staircase. "It is a long way down."
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:47 pm

Lucy grabbed Ryuu's leg and looked down.

"I guess we can check it out." Replied Fisk. "After you then." Fisk wasn't thinking it was too scary and they he was afraid to go in first, but he was thinking that he might as well keep someone strong in the front and someone strong in the back, to protect Lucy. He didn't know about her powers, and though Ryuu might know more of what might be found down there than he would.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Ryuu started to walk down the staircase. "Oh I know what's down here all right." He motioned for the two to follow him.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:02 pm

Fisk summoned Eibon to follow behind, but his look was changed. Trialing him were energy waves that indicated he was being summoned constantly while maintaining a shape. If anything was to again blast him back, it would have no effect, as he would always be summoned in the same spot. This particular skill worked for Fisk as well, for when Eibon will use a skill, it would force him to cast it for as many times he was summoned, at the cost of using it once. Doing this would stack the skills power by at least ten fold.

As they went deeper in, Lucy's grip tightened a bit more on Ryuu's leg.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:19 am

Ryuu suddenly stopped. "Hmm... The staircase ends here." He kneeled down and stuck his head into the abyss for a second then jolted back. "Odd..." He forced Lucy to let go of his leg and jumped off to the left of the staircase.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:48 pm

Lucy stepped back, not being able to see in the room. Fisk grabbed her shoulder lightly, telling her he is still here. Then, without asking, Fisk picked Lucy up and seated her on Eibon, whom was now maintaining a solid form, not being summoned again to remain with them. Eibon then walked on, seeing through the dark just fine.]

"Well, what now, then?" Fisk inquired while turning to where Ryuu ran off to.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Ryuu couldn't hear or seem them. He shook his head. "They better not be trying to cheat.. They both use magic, they're magic know-how should have let them know the properties of the spell guarding this place. He clapped his hands and a row of torches lit the way to Kedal from the jump point.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:37 am

Fisk and Eibon turned to the direction of the warmth and jumped the gap, landing on the other side and running forward. By the time they had saw Ryuu, he was a little far off to catch up at the speeds he wanted, seeing as how he did not want Lucy to fall off; whom he now saw was asleep.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down