War of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival at Harkes

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Arrival at Harkes Empty Arrival at Harkes

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 pm

The Ferry pulled to the docks of Harkes, and Ryuu stepped off, looking back towards Lucy. "You coming, Lucy?"
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Job/hobbies : I'm a comedian. Don't make me shit on your coat o-o
Humor : You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Character Stats
LP:
Arrival at Harkes Left_bar_bleue630/630Arrival at Harkes Empty_bar_bleue  (630/630)
SP:
Arrival at Harkes Left_bar_bleue195/195Arrival at Harkes Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)

https://waroflegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Arrival at Harkes Empty Re: Arrival at Harkes

Post by Lucy Black Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:02 pm

"Ye-yeah!" Lucy ran down the stairs to stand by Ryuu. She look around at everything and saw how it was so different from the peaceful Gratial they used to live at. There were a lot more people in many different outfits and nobody seemed to just stand around and talk. "This place seems weird. Where do you think the arena is?" She asked with a puzzled look on her face.

Lucy Black

Job/hobbies : Role Playing, yay
Humor : I had four cookies, then I eated one, then I only had four.

Character Stats
LP:
Arrival at Harkes Left_bar_bleue200/200Arrival at Harkes Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Arrival at Harkes Left_bar_bleue105/105Arrival at Harkes Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:05 pm

Ryuu pointed towards a large circular building with cheering noises coming from it. "That would have to be it." He started walking towards the arena.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Humor : You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Character Stats
LP:
Arrival at Harkes Left_bar_bleue630/630Arrival at Harkes Empty_bar_bleue  (630/630)
SP:
Arrival at Harkes Left_bar_bleue195/195Arrival at Harkes Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC: Geo Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:13 pm

Geo finished filling out his registration form. He knew he'd win this easy... if it wasn't for the level reduction. Damn arena trying to make this fight fair.

NPC: Geo

Character Stats
LP:
Arrival at Harkes Left_bar_bleue1420/1420Arrival at Harkes Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1420)
SP:
Arrival at Harkes Left_bar_bleue0/0Arrival at Harkes Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:57 am

Showing after Geo was a man who put himself down as Fisk Black.

Lucy squinted her eyes toward the dome. She smiled and ran after Ryuu, laughing while doing so. "What happens if you win this?" She looked up to Ryuu, not know if he was doing this for fun or if there was an ulterior motive.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
Arrival at Harkes Left_bar_bleue200/200Arrival at Harkes Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Arrival at Harkes Left_bar_bleue105/105Arrival at Harkes Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:57 am

He looked down at her. "Well, if I do indeed win this tournament - there will be a huge cash reward, and a small helicopter. I need the helicopter to safely get us to Brostis." He looked up, the only person left in front of him was a robotic warrior. "The competition looks fierce." After the Robot left he signed himself up and walked in. "Comeon, Lucy."
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:09 pm

Lucy ran in after Ryuu, but had to sign as well to get in the preparation room. She then disqualified herself upon entry, but regulations say she could still stay within the preparation rooms. 'Such a way for anyone to get in. But I guess after a while, they do make the people who do so leave the room anyway.' She thought to herself. "You think you will be able to do it?" Lucy was looking at the computer generated branches, stopping to see Ryuu was in the second match, going against some fellow named Kakuzu. After them were tough others like Geo and Fisk, but she didn't notice them.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:23 pm

Ryuu nodded. "The only people I'm worried about are Geo and Xern. I've heard of them before."
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:52 pm

The matches started. Lucy and Ryuu walked down to just watch the first fight. The fighters were quite equaled, but in the end, it was over quite quickly and the better man won. A short break was administered, then it was time for Ryuu to enter the ring and fight his match.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Ryuu went into the arena, and within seconds his opponent came in. As Ryuu drew his sword, the other guy pulled out a white flag. Ryuu walked over to him. "What, you won't even give me a chance...?"
/Nope, Xern disintegrated my weapon, I can't fight/
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC: Geo Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:18 pm

Geo walked over to Lucy. "Hello. You must be Lucy the dropout. I've heard that you're traveling with that Ryuu kid."

Character Stats
LP:
Arrival at Harkes Left_bar_bleue1420/1420Arrival at Harkes Empty_bar_bleue  (1420/1420)
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:28 pm

"I only dropped out because I'm not the fighting type, and they wouldn't let me in this room without signing up." Lucy quietly explained. She looked up to the one asking the questions, seeing fire in his eyes. "Why do you want to know if I am traveling with Ryuu?" She took a step back from him, the rest of his body matching the fire in his eyes.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:58 pm

Ryuu came back and saw Geo and Lucy. He saw her take a step back and he stepped forth, thrusting his blade against Geo's throat. "Step back from her. For as long as I'm alive, I won't let you harm her."
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC: Gleem Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:00 pm

Gleem walked into the room. "Tsk, tsk. You insolent little boy." She grabbed the flat side of Ryuu's sword and forced him to sheath it. "Don't you know whom your dealing with?"

NPC: Gleem

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Ryuu pushed Gleem into Geo. "Yes I do. You can take your evil boyfriend and your skanky rear end and leave this room, thank you very much."

At that moment, Xern walked into the room and he slapped Geo in the face. "Beware, master. For you'll get more then that when we fight."
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:08 pm

"You mean from the tournament? I think you're mistaken, because Ryuu will be winning." Lucy snarled back, trying to be a little tougher than what she really is. Although she might not be able to fight, her healing spells are extraordinary and will let her remain alive after even the most deadliest of attacks.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Ryuu looked at the board and saw that it'd been screwed with. "Someone must have bribed the tournament holders..." It was down to the final 5.

Ryuu - Fisk
Gleem
Xern - Geo

{Ryuu-Fisk} - Gleem

{[Ryuu-Fisk] - Gleem} - {Xern-Geo}
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Lucy turned to see what he was looking at, only to see the board behind him.

"All you need to do is defeat Fisk and you're on your way to being the champ. That is, if you beat these flakes, which you no doubtfully will." Lucy gave a grin then turned to a man she did not know walking toward the arena entrance. "Looks like you're fighting him. Looks like a weakling, and he doesn't even have a weapon. By the looks, he knows nothing in magic, so this might be another forfeit because his weapon was destroyed too. Ryuu! This makes your win all the more closer!"

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:57 am

Ryuu ran out onto the field, his weapon sheathed. He'd switched to his newer sword when nobody was paying attention, and he didn't want to pull it out until he knew Geo would get a good look at it.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:16 pm

Fisk eyed Ryuu before the match started, his lips not even thinking about uttering the words of surrender because he has no weapon. He would obviously have something else up his sleeve, or shoulder, that is. The match started and Fisk took the first stance. To Ryuu's eyes, it was a summoning stance.

"Laden! The Graceful September; Eibon! Rise!" As Fisk's words commanded, a creature was summoned from a swirling vortex in the middle of Fisk's side of the field. As it subsided, the creature looked like that of a Dragon. In Fisk's hands was what resembled a dual tipped scythe. Upon Eibon's summoning, it released multiple shots from it's many water pockets, covering most of the field in a blue liquid.

*Skill used: Aqua Drones. SP drained from skill = 14; 3 post duration; 80% chance of sap on a single throw of the dice. If above 1; Sap is played on Ryuu for 15 damage per turn Aqua Drones lay on the field*

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by <GM> Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:16 pm

The member 'Lucy Black' has done the following action : Roll!

'Attack' :
Arrival at Harkes Demon-sword
Result :
Arrival at Harkes Sapphire-1

<GM>

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by NPC: Geo Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:56 pm

Geo stood there, watching as Ryuu just stood there, with his hand on his sword's hilt.

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:02 pm

Ryuu drew his blade, pointing the Sword of Time straight into the air, causing the entire crowd to stare in amazement, not just Geo. He stood there and focused his energy into a state of calmness until he wasn't moving at all. His Invisibility Aura activated, and until he moves a muscle, he can't be seen.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:26 pm

"If I'm not allowed to see you, than let's see how you like, not being able to see us." Fisk said as he moved his hand forward to Eibon. Like Fisk gave him a command, Eibon opened several of it's pockets to release a thick smog that enveloped the field, rendering Ryuu sightless.

*Skill used: Mist. SP drained from skill = 25; 3 post duration; 80% chance of burn on a single throw of the dice. If above 1; Burn is played on Ryuu for 15 damage per turn Mist lay on the field*

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by <GM> Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:26 pm

The member 'Lucy Black' has done the following action : Roll!

'Attack' :
Arrival at Harkes Demon-sword
Result :
Arrival at Harkes Sapphire-5

<GM>

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum