War of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival at Harkes

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Empty Re: Arrival at Harkes

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Right at the moment the tip of Geo's lance touched Ryuu's skin, the swords of time exploded with a white light, enveloping Ryuu. He appeared on the other side of Geo. "You idiot. Did you forget about the sword's 'Hero Form'?"
Ryuu activated Time Frost, Followed by Hero Shock and Time Flame.

He slashed at Geo 6 times with both swords.
1200 from Hero Scock
360 from sword attacks
1560 total damage.

When time resumed, Ryuu activated the Master Attack: Omega Plus
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Job/hobbies : I'm a comedian. Don't make me shit on your coat o-o
Humor : You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Character Stats
LP:
Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue630/630Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (630/630)
SP:
Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue195/195Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)

https://waroflegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:27 pm

Err... dice roll
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Humor : You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Character Stats
LP:
Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue630/630Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (630/630)
SP:
Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue195/195Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)

Back to top Go down

Post by <GM> Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:27 pm

The member 'Ryuu Silverthorn' has done the following action : Roll!

'Attack' :
Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Demon-sword
Result :
Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Sapphire-5 Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Sapphire-6

<GM>

Character Stats
LP:
Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
SP:
Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:30 pm

22x120=2640 Damage from the Master Attack

Geo took a total of 4200 damage from the combo and was left on the ground in a state of unconciousness.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:41 pm

Lucy and Fisk made it back in time to see Geo fall from being attacked the final time. They watched with the thought in mind that Ryuu won.

"Woooo! Ryuu!" Lucy screamed out. She was loud enough that Fisk had to cover his left ear, or else it might bleed from the pitch.

Lucy Black

Job/hobbies : Role Playing, yay
Humor : I had four cookies, then I eated one, then I only had four.

Character Stats
LP:
Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/105Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:39 am

Ryuu put his sword back in it's holster, kicked Geo in the gut and leaned down, whispering to him. "That's for Brostis." He stood up and walked over to the podium in front of the mayor, where an assistant handed him a bag containing 10,000 Pasix and the keys to a helicopter. that could fit a pilot and two passengers. He then walked out the other door, motioning for Lucy to follow him.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:06 pm

Lucy ran forward, Fisk following her. Once the two met up with Ryuu again, Fisk spoke up.

"So what are you going to do now?" Fisk wanted to know what they would be doing, and considering taking Lucy back with him to where he lives.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue200/200Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue105/105Arrival at Harkes - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:10 pm

Ryuu turned around, having been using his psychosis skill. "Well Fisk, you could take Lucy back with you; OR, you could travel with her and I. I'm going to Brostis and you two are free to come with me."
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:22 pm

"Take me back? Back where?" Lucy said, stepping back from Fisk.

"Well, seeing as how I live in Brostis, I would take you there, but I see you are already going there now. We could ride with Ryuu and enjoy the time, but I will consider possibilities after we get there. You are my cousin, so I am your only family left. Now that I know you are still alive, I will wont to protect you. But, enough of that. Let us just get to Brostis."

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:29 pm

Ryuu nodded to Fisk. When they arrived at the helicopter Ryuu got into the Pilot's seat and turned the ignition, the blades rotating for flight.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:31 pm

Fisk and Lucy got on.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:32 pm

Ryuu watched the two get on the helicopter then took off for Brostis.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum