War of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip to the Sauna

3 posters

Go down

Trip to the Sauna Empty Trip to the Sauna

Post by Lucy Black Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Lucy and Ali were walking by the sign-in table, a worker showing them where they were. Lucy looked around the area, viewing all the people, young in 20's and old in 60's.

"Why do so many old people come here?" Lucy questioned, trying to look away from all their flabbed skinned. She bumped into Ali by mistake, not noticing the worker had stopped Ali to show them to their dressing areas. She told the two to dress out of their clothing and into their robes. She told Lucy that although they didn't get many kids, they still had one or two robes she can find for her, so she told Lucy to just wait a bit. "Well, I guess I will sit here, and you just go and change, whatever. If I am not here, then just call in the dressing room next to you in case I received a robe, or something..."

Lucy Black

Job/hobbies : Role Playing, yay
Humor : I had four cookies, then I eated one, then I only had four.

Character Stats
LP:
Trip to the Sauna Left_bar_bleue200/200Trip to the Sauna Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Trip to the Sauna Left_bar_bleue105/105Trip to the Sauna Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Back to top Go down

Trip to the Sauna Empty Re: Trip to the Sauna

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Ryuu stood outside the sauna. It was hot enough for him here, his weapon was actually in it's sheath at the moment, he didn't care about the rules of the island today, he suspected that someone would try to attack the sauna, and even though he wasn't usually right, he was always precautious anyways. His sister was in there, and Lucy. If Piper was there too, he'd have his weapon drawn. Nobody would notice him since he had an invisibilty aura on. He was glad to have found this spell in an old book he'd found at the beach the other day.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Job/hobbies : I'm a comedian. Don't make me shit on your coat o-o
Humor : You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Character Stats
LP:
Trip to the Sauna Left_bar_bleue630/630Trip to the Sauna Empty_bar_bleue  (630/630)
SP:
Trip to the Sauna Left_bar_bleue195/195Trip to the Sauna Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)

https://waroflegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Lucy was swaying her legs back and forth, signing a song to herself. She was interrupted when the worker came back with a small pink robe. She handed her the robe and showed her to the dressing room. Lucy thanked her and walked in, looking around the room a bit before slowly changing into the robe herself.

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
Trip to the Sauna Left_bar_bleue200/200Trip to the Sauna Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Trip to the Sauna Left_bar_bleue105/105Trip to the Sauna Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Silverthorn Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:25 am

Ali sighed. "Kay, hun." She walked into the dressing room, a robe of gold tint embed within her arms, looking as though they may not be uncurled for many years to come. As she walked in, she undressed herself and placed the robe unto her skin. She sighed again and closed her eyes as she smiled. The robe reminded her of her mother. She walked back out, and leaned against the wall, waiting patiently for Lucy to reveal herself. Ali began to wonder what color robe Lucy had received, and if it would match her personality.
Ali Silverthorn
Ali Silverthorn

Character Stats
LP:
Trip to the Sauna Left_bar_bleue100/100Trip to the Sauna Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
SP:
Trip to the Sauna Left_bar_bleue25/25Trip to the Sauna Empty_bar_bleue  (25/25)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:41 pm

Lucy walked out, dressed in her small pink robe. She looked at it from the outside, then turned to look at Ali who was dressed in a normal robe. "Why do you get a nice one, and all I get is this crap pink one!"

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum