War of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extra Characters

Go down

Extra Characters Empty Extra Characters

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:24 pm

You may now have extra characters, these characters are the same level as you, can have any two classes that are normally unlocked, BUT they will never be able to get special classes.

On another note about Extra Characters, at level 50 you will have the choice of either promoting your class or subclass -OR- getting an Extra Character+

An Extra Character+ is just an extra extra character. So you'd be controlling 3. But 3 is the maximum, unless you're an admin or mod at which level 100 you can get a 3rd extra character. Thereby controlling 4. But I don't think anyone will be reaching level 100 for a while. Seeing how I'm the highest leveled character and at the time of this post, I'm 9 posts away from level 4.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Job/hobbies : I'm a comedian. Don't make me shit on your coat o-o
Humor : You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Character Stats
LP:
Extra Characters Left_bar_bleue630/630Extra Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (630/630)
SP:
Extra Characters Left_bar_bleue195/195Extra Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)

https://waroflegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down