War of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shizuka Hiou

2 posters

Go down

Shizuka Hiou Empty Shizuka Hiou

Post by Shizuka Hiou Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:01 am

Name: {Shizuka Hio}
Base Element: {shade}
Race: {Pureblood Vampire}
Weapon Choice: {Blood whip}
Side: {villian}
Description: {She is tall she wears a kimono a blue one, she has long gray hair, and pink eyes that sees through all }
Class: {Whisperer}
SubClass: {Healer}
Personality: {At first glance she seems to be a kind individual, though she has many sides. To those she has a meaningful relationship, she is a patient woman, whom can love into madness. She is a psychopath because of past experiences and hard ship, and has become violent and deadly. She gets her way, and that's all that is to it. She likes enjoying causing pain and hardships for others, She also likes blood, and the taste of it she needs to survive, and she also likes her servant}
Fighting Style: {by manipulating others to fight for her}
Innate Ability: {binding}
History: {Shizuka Hiou is the pureblood vampire who is scared by all she is called Madly Blooming Princess who most humans are afraid of she is one pureblooded vampire who makes everyone scare of her even the fellow vampires she is one vampire who was born lonely and isolated from the outside world she is one pureblood vampires that doesn't know anything about the outside world.}
Picture:
Spoiler:
Shizuka Hiou
Shizuka Hiou

Job/hobbies : pureblood vampire
Humor : Blood isn't as pure as a pureblood vampire you should remember that and no blood is not pure.

Character Stats
LP:
Shizuka Hiou Left_bar_bleue100/100Shizuka Hiou Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
SP:
Shizuka Hiou Left_bar_bleue27/27Shizuka Hiou Empty_bar_bleue  (27/27)

Back to top Go down

Shizuka Hiou Empty Re: Shizuka Hiou

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:03 am

Approved. I'm gonna put your picture in a spoiler for you, and I'll put your type down as darkness and add you to the villains. Enjoy RPing here ^^
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Job/hobbies : I'm a comedian. Don't make me shit on your coat o-o
Humor : You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Character Stats
LP:
Shizuka Hiou Left_bar_bleue630/630Shizuka Hiou Empty_bar_bleue  (630/630)
SP:
Shizuka Hiou Left_bar_bleue195/195Shizuka Hiou Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)

https://waroflegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down