War of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon

2 posters

Go down

Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Empty Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon

Post by Lucy Black Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:49 am

Name:
    Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon

Sacrifice:
    20% of overall SP + 2% of LP for blood sacrifice

Junction:
    The Graceful September; Eibon

Stats:
    LP:
      Level Cap (current = level 4; 200)

SP:
      Level Cap (current = level 4; 100)

Defense:
      20% of all damage is channeled into Eibon's pockets and shaved off (does not mean the damage is lowered from the effects of Rage).

Resistance:
      All attacks of Water and Gust with water attacks being absorbed as health (does not mean the damage is not put in effect for Rage build).

Attacks:
    Name:
      Aqua Drones

Effect:
      Spits patches of sticky water over the ground or target to render anything it comes in contact with motionless or unable to move from the spot. 80% chance of sap ability for the duration of the skill. Aqua Drones lasts 1/2xEibon's level posts; lowest cap is three posts; rounding up.

Cost:
      7 SPxevery Eibon's third level with a sap ability damage of 3xEibon's level LP sap to be given back to Eibon's LP; (14 on three to five with 9-12-15 sap and 3 post duration, 21 on six to eight with 18-21-24 sap and 3-4-4 post duration, and so on).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name:
      Mist

Effect:
      Each water orb-like pocket will open and release an amount of mist large enough to cover the area in a think smog that will render anything captured in it sightless with 80% of burn for the duration of the skill. Mist lasts 1/2xEibon's level posts; lowest cap is three posts; rounding up.

Cost:
      5 SPxEibon's level with 3xEibon's level damage; (20 on level 4 with 12 damage from burn and 3 post duration, 25 on level 5 with 15 damage from burn and 3 post duration, 30 on six with 18 damage from burn and 3 post duration, and so on).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Name:
      Dragon's Laser

Effect:
      Emits a sharp beam across the floor in a designated path. Within just 2 seconds from starting the line it will send a burst of magma trailing toward the end of the line. Has an 80% chance of burn effect that lasts 1/2xEibon's level posts; lowest cap is three posts; rounding up.

Cost:
      5 SPxEibon's level for every 7xEibon's level damage + 3xEibon's level damage for burn; (So level 4 will cost 20 SP for every 28 damage + 12 damage from burn for 3 posts, level 5 will cost 25 SP for every 35 damage + 15 damage from burn for 3 posts).

Name:
      Dragon's Rage

Effect:
      Charges energy in each bubbled pocket for no more than 5 seconds. Once charged, a beam will be shot from each pocket to a focused point above the target, making a spherical design. Once each point is focused, it will shoot another beam, from the sphere's sides, around the desired targets, trapping them. Once trapped, it will send a focused point target on each captured target and send a harsh gather focal laser beam toward them. The result is like a railgun beam, meaning the attack can only be used once in rage mode.

Cost:
      10 SPxEibon's level for every 20xEibon's third level damage; (level three-four-five will cost 30-40-50 SP for every 60 damage, levels six-seven-eight will cost 60-70-80 for every 120 damage and so on).

Name:
      Rage Mode

Effect:
      Used to access an unlimited source of power. Auto activated once enough rage is gathered up.

Cost:
      Rage meter must fill 100xlevel for every damage collectedx80%; (so level five will have a 500 rage meter with attacks dealing ~example~ 70x80%=126 rage fill).

Final:
    Name:
      Eibon's Rest

Effect:
      The 20% energy Eibon has stored up since the beginning of the battle from every attack will be used as a horrible end to anyone strong enough to have brought Eibon's LP<10% or SP<10%. The Attack will effect anyone who has done harmful status to Eibon within the battle field as well as 10% of the damage will be converted into health to anyone who has done helpful status to Eibon within the battle field.

Description:
    Eibon looks like a dragon fully coated in metal, like a robot. The metal is a light black that has been hued blue to glow blue when in the light. His face holds six water pockets, two in a vertical column down the center of his face with two in a horizontal columns on the side where the two in the vertical column meet. The remaining two are like the two in the middle of the vertical columns, only above the first pocket. A seventh water pocket exists toward the back of his head while four more exist on the back of the dragon's next, all four in a set of two in vertical columns that are on opposite sides of a fin-like back that is webbed with the light midnight blue color. The last three pockets are on the Dragon's chest, one in the middle and the other two at the bottom sides. The dragon's body is slender and it moves in swaying paths like a lizard or snake. (Please just look at picture, I don't really know how to describe this right now)

History:
    The Graceful September; Eibon was given to Fisk by his mother when he learned to used the power of the Jewels. The Jewel was engraved into Fisk's right shoulder blade, causing his arm to crack apart to flesh that has been reviled to be a light midnight blue crystal aura that swirls around Fisk's arm. His mother told him this will not affect anything he does, and even that it swirling like so means that Eibon is living within the arm. Eibon is always activated in a hidden way, making it so Fisk gained an Innate ability to always use Eibon's Final Attack's benefits for him (this is the regen of 10% SP when a Jewel is not summoned) Eibon's armor allows Fisk to summon a chainmail arm over his crystal one to avert unwanted attention. Eibon's Jewel weapon is auto summoned whenever Fisk pleases, meaning whenever he needs to summon Eibon, he is there without having to find the desired weapon. When the weapon shatters or is broken, it can be casted away and a new one will be summoned in it's place. When the weapon is knocked away, it will vanish and be summoned again in Fisk's hands. Fisk learned to give power constantly to Eibon in no more than 2 years, meaning when Fisk gets stronger, so would Eibon. The two have always been together, seeing as how Eibon's Jewel was fused within Fisk's right shoulder blade. The Jewel is so far into Fisk's DNA that it can no longer be removed or stolen from him.

Picture:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Lucy Black on Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lucy Black

Job/hobbies : Role Playing, yay
Humor : I had four cookies, then I eated one, then I only had four.

Character Stats
LP:
Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue200/200Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue105/105Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Back to top Go down

Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Empty Re: Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Approved
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Job/hobbies : I'm a comedian. Don't make me shit on your coat o-o
Humor : You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Character Stats
LP:
Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue630/630Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (630/630)
SP:
Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue195/195Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)

https://waroflegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Empty Re: Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon

Post by Lucy Black Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:05 pm

Itsumo osewa ni natte ihasu

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue200/200Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue105/105Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:46 pm

I hope that means thank you.
Jic,

Gern geschehen
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Humor : You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Character Stats
LP:
Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue630/630Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (630/630)
SP:
Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue195/195Laden: the Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:55 pm

It does

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:54 pm

Wewt! I was right!! ^-^
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:00 pm

heh heh

Lucy Black

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:15 pm

lol?
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Character Stats
LP:
SP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down