War of Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Graceful September; Eibon

2 posters

Go down

The Graceful September; Eibon Empty The Graceful September; Eibon

Post by Lucy Black Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:17 pm

Name:
    The Graceful September; Eibon

Form:
    Weapon

Type:
    Spear/Scythe

Element:
    N/A

Damage:
    24 damage

Protection:
    N/A

Description:
    A silver spear measuring at 5' exact. One tip of the spear has a small scythe-like blade that extends out 4" while the other side holds two 7" blades, one extending from the top and one connection to the side of it, reaching out in the opposite direction of the smaller blade at the bottom of the spear.

Bonus Effect:
    When broken or casted away by any means, Fisk can resummon another Spear in his right hand.

History:
    Fisk gained this weapon only through getting his Jewel embedded in his right shoulder blade. Eibon's Jewel weapon is auto summoned whenever Fisk pleases, meaning whenever he needs to summon Eibon, he is there without having to find the desired weapon. When the weapon shatters or is broken, it can be casted away and a new one will be summoned in it's place. When the weapon is knocked away, it will vanish and be summoned again in Fisk's hands. The blade is used in addition to Eibon when summoned.

Lucy Black

Job/hobbies : Role Playing, yay
Humor : I had four cookies, then I eated one, then I only had four.

Character Stats
LP:
The Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue200/200The Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
The Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue105/105The Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Back to top Go down

The Graceful September; Eibon Empty Re: The Graceful September; Eibon

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:26 pm

Approved.
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Job/hobbies : I'm a comedian. Don't make me shit on your coat o-o
Humor : You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Character Stats
LP:
The Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue630/630The Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (630/630)
SP:
The Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue195/195The Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)

https://waroflegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Black Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:27 pm

Itsumo osewa ni natte ihasu

Lucy Black

Job/hobbies : Role Playing, yay
Humor : I had four cookies, then I eated one, then I only had four.

Character Stats
LP:
The Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue200/200The Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
SP:
The Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue105/105The Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (105/105)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuu Silverthorn Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:45 pm

I hope that means thank you.
Jic,

Gern geschehen
Ryuu Silverthorn
Ryuu Silverthorn
Admin

Job/hobbies : I'm a comedian. Don't make me shit on your coat o-o
Humor : You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.

Character Stats
LP:
The Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue630/630The Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (630/630)
SP:
The Graceful September; Eibon Left_bar_bleue195/195The Graceful September; Eibon Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)

https://waroflegends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down